- Company - Percent sp. Z oo with headquarters in Gdynia at Świętojańska 43/23, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000899340, with share capital of PLN 5,000.00, fully paid up,
- Portal - the Company's website, which is a set of WWW pages (Word Wide Web) placed on a web server owned or managed by the Company, at the internet address www . percent.com.pl, which consists of sets of static and dynamic documents, constructed from graphic files, scripts and other elements that are interconnected,
- Provision of a service by electronic means - performance of a service that takes place by sending and receiving data via ICT systems, at the individual request of the User, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, and the data is transmitted via public telecommunications networks within the meaning of the Act of July 16, 2004 - Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800, as amended),
- User - an entity that uses the Portal,
- Personal data - information or one piece of information that allows the identification of a specific person.
1. Percent sp. Z oo is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781, as amended) obtained from Users for the purpose of the provision of services referred to in § 3 sec. 1 and providing other commercial information within the meaning of art. 2 point 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) by Percent sp. Z oo and Entities with cooperating with it.
2. By leaving his data, the User consents to the processing of personal data by Percent sp. Z oo based in Gdynia, Świętojańska 43/23, and entities cooperating with it in the form indicated by the User in contact form, for purposes related to customer service and the provision of services by Percent sp. z oo and its cooperating entities, in particular: notifying about the products and services offered (including products and services of cooperating entities), maintaining relationships, informing about changes market. Percent sp. Z oo declares that the User's personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with it.
3. The user, in connection with the provision of electronic services by the Company, referred to in § 5 sec. 1, by providing the Company with an identifying electronic address, consents to the sending by the Company, by means of electronic communication, in particular e-mail, of commercial information addressed to the User - within the meaning of art. 2 point 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) - the Company or an entity cooperating with it.
4. In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / WE - (GDPR), the User has the following rights in connection with the processing of the User's personal data:
- the right to access data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- the right to request rectification of data,
- the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body for the protection of personal data, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland,
- the right to limit data processing,
- the right to object (objection to processing, objection to direct marketing, including profiling, objection justified to data processing in the legitimate interest of the Administrator).
5. If the user's personal data is processed on the basis of the consent, the User has the right to withdraw the consent.
6. If the User's data is processed on the basis of consent or for the purpose of contract performance (necessary to provide the service), the User has the right to transfer personal data.
7. The User's personal data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, etc. - where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator's instructions. In such cases, the Administrator requires third parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of information and verifies whether appropriate personal data protection measures are provided.
8. The User's personal data may also be made available to entities authorized to obtain them on the basis of applicable law, eg law enforcement authorities (eg courts or administrative authorities).
9. The User's personal data is protected by regular system scans that find dangerous gaps, which are then properly closed and secured.
10. Personal Data are processed in secured systems to which only a few persons who are subject to the obligation of strict secrecy have access. In addition, any sensitive / credit Personal Data is SSL encrypted.
11. The Company does not sell or transfer Personal Data without the User's prior consent. This reservation does not apply to hosting partners and other entities that provide their services to Percent sp. Z oo. in order for Percent sp z o. o to function properly or to effectively implement its services. Regardless, personal data is always strictly protected. Data may be disclosed in cases strictly defined by law, when required by the website policy, in order to protect the rights and property of third parties or the Administrator.
12. Marketing materials and advertisements of entities unknown to us may appear on the Portal.
15. The User may always request the deletion of data at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Percent sp. Z oo uses remarketing techniques that allow advertising messages to be matched to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice there is no to transfer any personal data from Percent sp z oo to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- remembering the User's preferences for the future;
- collecting information about traffic on pages and tabs in order to improve services and tools available to the User in the future. Percent sp. Z oo may entrust the above data to external entities acting on our behalf;
- sending personalized notifications;
- adjusting the content on the website to the interests of the User;
- displaying personalized advertisements on other websites.
7. The User can always decide whether he wants to be warned about cookies each time he or she visits the Portal, or he wants to turn off all cookies. The user does this in the settings of his web browser (eg Internet Explorer). Each browser is different, so if in doubt, use the Help in your browser to learn how to manage cookies in a given web browser.
8. If cookies are disabled, the Portal may not function properly and some functions may not be available.
1. The Company on the Portal provides the User with services by electronic means, in particular provides:
- information about the offer and activities of the Company;
- Information and commentaries relating to economic events;
- contact form with the Advisor;
- a form enabling the User to send personal data necessary to take advantage of the Company's offer;
- functionality that allows the User to register on the portal and share or send information selected by the Company.
2. In order to use the services referred to in §5 sec. 1 should have access to the Internet and use one of the latest versions of web browsers.
3. The User may resign from the services provided by the Company electronically at any time.
4. The content of the portal pages, with the exceptions clearly indicated on those pages, are for information purposes only and do not constitute, within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended). d.), the offer of the Company's services.
5. All rights to the entire content of the portal are reserved for the benefit of the Company.
6. The User has the right to download and print entire pages or fragments of the Portal, and to use the available applications referred to in § 5 sec. 1, provided that no copyright or related rights are infringed, as well as the rights resulting from the registration of trademarks belonging to the Company. In particular, no part of the portal may be copied in whole or in part for commercial purposes, transmitted electronically or otherwise, modified, linked or used without the prior written consent of the Company.
7. The Company with due diligence updates the information contained in the portal.
8. The Company reserves the right to make changes to some or all of the Portal without prior notice to the User.
9. The risk related to the use and utilization of the information presented on the Portal is borne by the User. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information presented on the Portal's pages
10. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused as a result of the User's use of the Portal in a manner inconsistent with these Regulations.
11. The user, in connection with the provision of electronic services by the Company, may not provide illegal content to the Company.
12. The User may submit a complaint related to the provision by the Company of the services referred to in § 5 sec. 1, by electronic means.
13. The complaint is sent by the User to the Company to the e-mail address: email@example.com
14. The Company examines the complaint within 21 days from the date of its sending by the User.
15. After considering the complaint, the Company sends the User, to the e-mail address provided by him, information about the result of the complaint procedure. By providing an electronic address, the User consents to the sending of commercial information by the Company within the meaning of Art. 2 point 2 of the Act referred to in § 11, in response to the submitted by